Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two for Twos-day

It is time for Two for Twos-day hosted by Debi from Who Say's 8 is enough. Yes, the very same Debi that was guest poster last week. If you didn't get to check out her post you can do so as soon as you finish with this post! You really should check it out. She is doing a three part Guest Posting for all of you on the "Holy Trinity" (three must have items for parents of multiples. Yes, I am cruel. I sent this picture to my parents after photoshopping away Connor's birthmark.


Now you can head on over to Who Say's 8 is Enough and see who else is playing along with Two for Twos-day!


BTW-Can you guess which one is which? You have a 50/50 shot at getting it right! And first person to get it right will get a $25 Amazon giftcard!

Carissa from Sugar Boogers & Tantrums got it right! Connor is on the left and Colton is on the right. See the faint brown spot on Connors hand (the one stuck in his mouth?)

4 comments:

  1. The one on the left is Connor. Its worth a try. Thanks for stopping by and I love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going opposite of Carissa and go with Conner being on the right! Both boys are so cute! Have a great Tuesday! Great picture of your three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darnit! I should've come earlier! I would've gotten it right!

    That is too funny! I LOVE that you photoshopped it out! Was your family able to figure it out? LOL

    ps I want to put that give-away on the Tuesday blog, but need you to send me the HTML for the form.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap! I thught I emailed it to you. Sending it now!

    ReplyDelete