Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guest Post ~ Debi from Who Says 8 Is Enough?

A short while ago, Brandi asked me to possibly do some guest posts for her about some of my favorite "twin-tested" items.
So, I thought maybe it would be fun to share with you what I considered to be my Holy Trinity for Raising Twins.... but in 3 parts. So, you will need to stay tuned for part 2 and 3 :)


Holy Trinity, Part 1
The Podee
A while ago it occurred to me that there are many people who possibly aren't aware of some of the normal ins & outs of life with multiples, so this website is probably a Godsend for those who are expecting.
Life with multiples can be a blast, but there are definitely moments that can make life a HUGE challenge as well. So, when you find an item that can make it even just a teeny tiny bit easier with twins, you want to share it with the world.
The #1 item for me was Podee bottles. ABSOLUTE NECESSITIES!
For anyone who has ever tried to feed 2 or more babies alone, you know that it doesn't take long to realize the logistics don't quite work.
Hmmm, how to feed more than one screaming baby at the same time, esp. at 2am ? Well, that's where the Podee came to the rescue.
A hands-free bottle!!!!

Will & Emma used these handy little suckers from the time they were 1 month old until they could hold their own bottles at 8 months old. Of course, since my babies happened to be a bit odd about the nipples they would drink from , we didn't use the nipples that came with the Podee system, but instead used our own.



Let me just tell you, these bottles were SUPER handy in the car seats & the stroller too!
We could pack them in the stroller, go for a nice long walk, and both babies could happily drink their bottles while I kept on walking.

They were also not too expensive! Although, I have to admit, that on those really rough nights, when both babies were crying and wanted bottles at the same time, Podee could've charged me $4000 for one bottle and I would've been willing to fork it over ;)
Thankfully, they aren't anywhere near that pricey.

And, even more awesome, Podee is giving one away for you to try, right here on Twin Tested.
If you'd like to enter to win, just click HERE.
I promise, you won't regret it!

PS After you're done checking out the give-away, come on over to my blog, Who Says 8 is Enough and say "hi" :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Debi! I completely agree about the Podee. Such a Godsend! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the readers.

    ReplyDelete