Saturday, July 18, 2009

About Twin Tested

As many of my ideas seem to happen, I was sitting in the bath enjoying a few uninterrupted peaceful minutes. The thought "Twin tested, mom approved" kept running through my heat sogged brain. So I jumped out of the tub, Googled blogs with the name Twin Tested, and would you believe I didn't find any?!

As a mom of multiples, I am always on the hunt for products that can withstand what I like to call the "twin test". And other multiples blogs are my haunt for finding these products.

With the multitude of review blogs out there, and actually running one of my own with in Life with 5 monkies and 1 ape, I couldn't believe there was not a single one dedicated to the vastly growing families with multiples. So here it is. I have decided to take it upon myself to try and let everyone know about all products that I find that can withstand the "twin test".

What is the "twin test" you are asking? Well, if you have twins, trips, or even higher order multiples I am sure you know what I mean. The fighting that can insue over a single object and whether that object can withstand immense torture. And with that you have the "twin test".

Do you have a product that you know can withstand this test? Let me know!!! I will be developing a weekly feature to talk about products that the readers recommend. Know a family of multiples? Let me know!!! I love introducing new people to my readers.

I hope you enjoy this little corner of the blogosphere. Please do come back. You never know what you will find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment