Saturday, July 18, 2009

PR Information

Want to have a product featured on here? Want to know if your product can withstand the "twin test"? Well just send me a little email at twintested@gmail.com and I will gladly send you any information you may require, and will work with you to get your product out there for other multiples parents to know about!

At a glance:
My twins are 2 year old boys. So while I would love to tell you that I can do pretty little dresses, headbands, and tutus, I can't. (Not that Colton wouldn't mind a new tutu or a few headbands...a story for another day!) We will happily review any of the following products:
*Toys
*Boys clothing
*Boys shoes
*Household appliances that are relevant to having a family of toddler twins (vacuums, carpet cleaners, etc.)
*Cameras (with twins alot of pictures get taken trying to capture those special twin connections)
*Bedroon furniture for boys

If you have an item not listed, but still think it would make a great twin product, please email me and I will let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment